Saturday, August 31, 2013

Mojo Monday 308

I thought it would be nice to make a card for my niece's 20th birthday and debut it as my first card challenge entry:) on my new blog! I headed over to the Mojo Monday blog to gather some inspiration for this 'simple quilled flower card'. This week's sketch:
  
Although it may be difficult to see in the photos, I added a sprinkling of glitter to the flower as well as some liquid pearls on and around the sentiment in order to add a touch of elegance:







Supplies Used:
Paper: CTMH Colonial White, Cocoa, Garden Green; Bazzill pink
Stamps:  Verve "Making a Statement" & "Birthday Surprise"
Dies: Verve "Rounded Scallop Frame"
Inks: CTMH Cocoa
Embellishments: Liquid Pearls; CTMH pearls, glitter; Michael's ribbon
Other: MS punch, 3-d foam tape; Cuttlebug embossing folder

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts...
thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!