Sunday, September 22, 2013

Bling! - Dynamic Duos #71

I'm excited to be joining in with The Dynamic Duos colour challenge this week.
Here's the week's colour combo and dessert option (wet embossing):


I decided to go with a simple, elegant card.  I never would've imagined using kraft on an elegant card, but I think with the addition of all the clear gems (I just couldn't stop!) and shiny black embossing, the dazzle factor outweighed the kraft's plain factor (don't get me wrong, I love kraft!).  Nevertheless, I think the combination of the two balances out quite nicely.


Thanks for taking a look!


Supplies Used:
Paper: CTMH Kraft, White Daisy; Recollections Black
Stamps: Verve "Artful Elegance"
Other: Versamark; Stampendous black embossing powder; Heat tool; Gems from my stash


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful AND elegant! Gorgeous work, Tania! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so elegant Tania! The addition of the gems is just perfect! I'm so glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card you have created here. I love the stamped panel as well as the "bling" you have added :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos this week, we sure hope to see you back again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts...
thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!