Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Spooky Fun for a Little One- The Paper Players #166

The theme this week for The Paper Players is to come up with a Halloween card or treat holder:


Well, I decided to combine the two and came up with this interactive (see below) Halloween card:


The skull acts as the treat holder, and the treats? Well, that's where the fun comes in for my little nephew: He gets to pick the 'mommy' spider or the 'daddy' spider and depending on which he chooses...

(Daddy spider)

(Mommy spider)
[In case it's not obvious, the baker's twine was my attempt at imitating their webs :o)]


...he gets a trick or a treat:


I tried this 'game' with my own little boys, who aren't so little anymore, and they couldn't help but smile - so I hope my nephew enjoys it when I give it to him on Halloween, which also happens to be his birthday!


The skull and spiders are My Grafico digistamps, on which I used black glitter as well as Liquid Glass and Liquid Pearls for dimension and fun.  The stamped sentiments are all from CTMH and were heat embossed.  
The patterned cardstock is from K & Co.

Thanks for visiting!



3 comments:

  1. How cute! That big skull is so cool, and a child would love the interactive part (including a big child like me)! Thanks for playing with us this week at The Paper Players, Tania!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both a game and a treat holder--so clever! Anyone would love to receive this. Love the colors and that big skull! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tania, this is too cute! Love the interactive elements and the baker's twine is the perfect touch. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts...
thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!