Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Confirmation Invitations

Here's a photo of the invitations I put together for my son's Confirmation.  Funny, I had initially made a sample using red (which is symbolic for a Confirmation), as well as a different layout, which I thought was lovely, but when I showed my son, he strongly disapproved! So instead of taking a chance and creating another card for him to possibly nix, I asked him to design it himself.  His version turned out much better than mine :o)  
Looks like card-making runs in the family :)

If you look closely, you can see that there's a symbolic dove on the metallic cross:

Here are the favours...The tag was designed using CTMH's Beloved stamp set. 
I added 7 berries with Stickles to represent the gifts of the Holy Spirit:

Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts...
thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!