Friday, August 1, 2014

Wtf?

Well, it's been a while since I had the chance to make a card, and with our busy summer schedule, I'm surprised that this card actually came into fruition.  I couldn't not make a birthday card for my sister, though.  She's turning fifty and not too pleased about it, so I thought I'd aim for a card that would at least get her to smile :)  

I used this week's fun sketch from Freshly Made Sketches:

(It's hard to see in the photo, but IRL the background paper is a pretty shimmering blue)



Thanks for taking a look!

Supplies Used:
Paper: Recollections
Stamps: For the Birds TiddlyInks digistamp; CTMH Large Chocolate Alphabet
Ink: CTMH Black, Chocolate
Other: Cuttlebug; The Paper Studio Woodgrain embossing folder; Copics; Fiskars cloud punch; 3d foam tape; sponge







2 comments:

  1. Cute and fun! Love the bright blue! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! I love that sweet little bird! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts...
thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!