Friday, January 23, 2015

Tic-Tac-Toe

I'm playing Tic-Tac-Toe along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges :)

I've used the middle row across for my card 
(stamping, ribbon, distressing):


After stamping the heart, I used the CTMH Blending Pen to blend the colour (as I wasn't completely satisfied with the Martha Stewart stamp that I used).  The 'XOXO' and the black arrow from the new CTMH January SOTM were both heat embossed.  I ended up cutting the arrow in half in order to extend it behind the heart. The doily and the small piece of matching trim are both from the Simple Memories stamp set. For finishing touches, I added pink and white liquid pearls and a few sequins.


Have a great day :)

Supplies Used:
Paper: CTMH White Daisy, Kraft; Martha Stewart patterned
Ink: CTMH Blush
Stamps: CTMH Simple Memories,This Moment; Martha Stewart valentine set
Other: CTMH Blending Pen; Cuttlebug; Goose Bumpz embossing folder; Versamark; Stampendous Black embossing powder; White Opal and Petal Pink Liquid Pearls; Verve sequins; ribbon from stash

3 comments:

  1. Elegant and beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rosette, what a great touch! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    Brandi R.
    H2H DT member
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful, great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts...
thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!